Careers at Silver Lining
We take care of you so you can take care of your clients.
Partnering with Silver Lining empowers you to determine your work-life balance.
Let Silver Lining Care take on administrative and daunting tasks such as marketing, insurance pre-certifications, technology, and billing so that you can focus on your clients.
Partnering with Silver Lining Care
- Focus on Therapy – Let us handle the operations as you do what you do best, therapy. Silver Living Care staff will process insurances, work with referral and payer sources, and take all business expenses.
- Autonomy – Control your own schedule. Work when it is comfortable for you.
- Credentialing – Free credentialing with insurance panels for qualified clinicians.
- Network with other Mental Health and Healthcare Professionals.
- Reliable Income – Thousands of people are looking for counseling services daily. Silver Lining Care can be your primary source of income or a supplement to your existing career.
- Become a healthcare recruiter – Earn additional income by referring clinicians to our Silver Lining Care family.
- Supervision for non-licensed professionals and exam preparation assistance available.
- Clinical Education (CEU) is available for licensed staff members.
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSWs)
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors (LCPCs)
Insurance and Medicare experience preferred.
Applicants must understand psychosocial issues and treatments for mental health conditions.
LSWs and LPCs who worked with insurance providers are welcome to apply.